Thursday 27 October 2011

"Strutting around town like a paycock"...

Since we are studying "Juno and the Paycock|" by Seán O'Casey in English! Our English teachers organised us to see it in the Abbey Theatre!

 It was really exciting to miss school and head into Dublin for the day! But of course on the one day that we don't have to go to school, I get sick. So I came into Dublin later then everyone else just to see the play! I know I'm a trooper :') Well really my mom made me... :L

But anyway the play was really good! Especially the acting! ;) I have to say Johnny (Ronan Raferty) made that play!  I didn't really notice how gorgeous he was until he came out for the bow with TWO ARMS! :O
But honestly I was pretty surprised about how good the play was! I really didn't enjoy reading the play, but after seeing it on stage I have to say I like more now!

Talk to you soon <3

- Aoife xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Came across this when doing an essay about Juno and the Paycock. I did too see that play with my school and thought Johnny wasn't bad looking at all :)
    Sorry for the random message but I had to tell you it made my day instead of writing this essay. Also my name is Aoife too. Fancy that!

    ReplyDelete