Wednesday 7 September 2011

First week in T.Y WOOP WOOP! :)

Hey Guys!

I cant believe my first week in T.Y is officially over! :( It went in a blink of an eye! To sum it up... this week has been extremely hectic but completely amazing! Our first day we were officially gathered as our T.Y class called "Eriú"! Our base classes were named from the three sisters of Ireland! "Eiriu, Banba and Fodla"! This year we take part in ALL subjects available in our school! Technology, Home-Ec, Music, Art, Business,.... and the list goes on and on!  Already in most subjects we are given projects to have completed by Christmas which add to our Christmas test mark... :/ In T.Y you have to do all your projects on your own time and if you don't have it done in time its basically your own fault! Everything is dependent on you...pressure!! In  saying that I better go and start cracking on all of my own projects..... :L Don't worry I'll fill you in on all of the T.Y goss! :) I'm sure there will be alot more coming!

Till next time ;)


Aoife xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this :D but you forgot the fada on Fódla ! ahahaha only messing :L <3 x

    ReplyDelete