Thursday 22 September 2011

That brown envelope could only mean one thing.. THE JUNIOR CERTS OVER! :D

Since the old days of first year... three years ago to be exact ;) , I was terrified even thinking about the junior cert. Since 14/09/11 I cant believe I can now officially say... THE JUNIOR CERT IS OVER!! It was the longest day of my life. We all came in at 9.05 and had to wait UNTIL 1.20 to receive our results! Everyone was  really nervous, we just didn't know what to expect! I was pretty happy with my result...11 honours! :D Now thinking about it.. I can say that it wasn't half bad! BRING on the leaving!!! Just kidding I'm terrified for that too...!! :L But on the day we all knew the best was yet to come... We needed to celebrate so we all went out to "Time" in Naas! It was a pretty good night! ;) Lets say we all weren't in the best of condition for school the next day.... :L

PEACE and love <3

- Aoife xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment