Friday 9 September 2011

Rebecca Black should change her song to "Thurday" :L

Dia Duit Guys :)


It has to be said that on Thursdays we have the most AMAZING day ever! :) I really don't know why Rebecca sings about Fridays :/

We have normal classes until after lunch... and this is when the banter begins :) We have three modules Pilate's, Photography and Charleston Dancing ;) Pilate's..... wow! I go to dance classes during the week and I thought I was going to be fine! I'm pretty sure I was half dead when I finished and that was pretty embarrassing.. :) It began with a five minute warm up and then BAM we were into the hardcore exercises which included the dreaded PLANK!! :/ But even though it was so hard it was really fun! Especially went certain people make weird noises in the middle of stretching :L not looking at anyone particular.. NIAMH! :L


Who knew our music teacher Ms. O'Reilly was actually a pretty good Charleston dance teacher! :) We learned a few good moves from her! :D ;) We were put into a group of 4 to make up a dance to "Doctor wanna do" It was really funny attempting to Charleston dance :L But you know you do what you got to do... and I think "Eriú" kind of rocked it!

Well what’s the best thing about photography.....? ROB LOVE! He's the most honest, funniest, AND talented guy in the world! You just got to love him! He split us into groups and gave us a couple of good tips of photography! He told us to take a picture with those tips in mind! So well me being myself, I forgot to bring in a camera... so really I had no choice but to discreetly follow him around: L

So basically to sum it all up.... THURSDAYS ARE AMAZING!! :D I cant beleive were so close to going to carlingford AAGGHH!.. :D Carlingford is an adventure centre near Drogheda, which involves loads of physical activity like running... :/ Lets just say I'm not the fittest of the bunch...

Wish me luck! :L

- Aoife  xoxo

2 comments: